xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Bush Sucks need i say more

well lets seeeBLEEP BLEEP BUSH CAN BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP HIMSELF AND BLEEP A GOAT for all i care most likly KERRY WILL BLEEP A GOAT TO IF HE HAD THE CHANCE THE GOAT BLEEPERCLINTON THAT A BLEEPER RIGHT THIER would mind shaking hs hand he did some good better then the horse BLEEPER bushwell bleep bleep bleep

lol... Am not a bush or kerry supporter. Every single president will be critisized on how they run the country. Am just saying you have the right to say what you want to but before just starting a thread about hating bush tells us a bit more why?.Even though Bush did things that most people would think they're horrible things, he also did some good things for education and for families

ok bush did some things with education and little with families but we are losing billions cuz of iraq instead of pend our money on a country that will not be stablized pretty much untill the end of time hes screwing over the old the young and people who actually need the money to take care of themselvesand this vietnam *BLEEP* got to stop who *BLEEP*ing cares

ok bush did some things with education and little with families but we are losing billions cuz of iraq instead of pend our money on a country that will not be stablized pretty much untill the end of time hes screwing over the old the young and people who actually need the money to take care of themselves

and this vietnam *BLEEP* got to stop who *BLEEP*ing cares

yea there I agree with you he is the only president who spent so much money.

yeah but how many presidents that you know really screwed the voters over besides nixon :(the best presidents this country had to offerTOP 5Washington- 1 president of the statesLincoln- help change the world as we know itFDR-got us out of the great depression, and through WW IIKennedy-cuban missle crisis and the beginning of the toughest part fo the cold warClinton--its was the sex scandel that made him so popularthe worse presidents this country had to offerworse 5bush-iraq and 9/11johnson-for screw everybody over during the vietname war military and civilianhoover-it was thanks to him that we hit the great depressionjimmy carter-most people still didnt forgive him with the middle east conflictnixon-well lets just say he made a mistakeso who can give thier top 5 and worse 5

well lets seee
BLEEP BLEEP BUSH CAN BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP HIMSELF AND BLEEP A GOAT for all i care most likly KERRY WILL BLEEP A GOAT TO IF HE HAD THE CHANCE THE GOAT BLEEPER

CLINTON THAT A BLEEPER RIGHT THIER would mind shaking hs hand he did some good better then the horse BLEEPER bush

well bleep bleep bleep

Bush is the shittiest man on the world because of war he created. I do not know worse man, than the bush is. What about afghanistan, what about somalia? Why the terrorist did the attack? Because America wants to expand to the whole world. I do not want it as the terrorist don't. Am I a terrorist?

You all really need to *BLEEP*ing look at th facts, Kerry can't decide what the *BLEEP* he wants to decide on. He's both pro and nay on gay marriage.

Think about it, if he were to be president, and there was a war in which we were attacked on, through result of bush's war, what would we do? Put our heads between our legs, and kiss our asses goodbye?

And clinton was not a top president. He tried to make it so you had to have a certain upright type of dryer.