xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

The Lord Of The Ring

I have a LOTR all-in-one trilogy. I need to do some body-building before i can read it though.I got 100 pages in once, my arms ached from holding the damn thing ;)I will read it all one day, and maybe get around to watching the movies too. One day. One day...

yup, i read the books before the movies too. i thought the books were rather decent. i remember doing a book report on some of them, that was such a long time ago, anway, these books are good, personally though, i wouldnt call them the 'best' because they aren't haha

Yeah LORD OF THE RINGS IS good, although I didn't finish any of the books, I find the movies are better. Keep in mind i'm a reader :S

The Lord of the Rings has to be one of the best trilogies ever written. I insisted on reading the books before I saw the movies!

Sorry to burst your buble everyone, but I don't think it's that great :twisted: I don't see why everyone goes all crazy about it :roll: I saw the first movie, and after about an hour I was on the floor in teh cinema going around scaring everyone shitless! :twisted: (Oh, and throwing popcorn and ice at the screen :D)

Sorry to burst your buble everyone, but I don't think it's that great  :twisted:  I don't see why everyone goes all crazy about it :roll: I saw the first movie, and after about an hour I was on the floor in teh cinema going around scaring everyone shitless!  :twisted:  (Oh, and throwing popcorn and ice at the screen :D)

The first movie can make you yawn. But if you watched all of the trilogy, you'll stop yawning :D For me, the last episode of Lord of The Ring trilogy is best. I really like Lord of The Ring - Return of The King ^^

i say harry potter beats lotrbut thats probly just cause i have a lik problem reading that book theres too many characters ;)but is also like harry potter on my top 5 list ;)