xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Know Of Any Online Games Like Runescape Or Ragnarok?

Well, there's MapleStory, but it's become a closed beta since earlier in the year... let's see... there's Conquer Online which was okay IMO but I never liked it that much, MU Online (forgot website sorry ;)) which thouroughly impressed me.

Recently the game Hoverboard ASDF has been getting quite some attention. Play it if stuff like Gunbound (also another interesting online game) fits your cup of joe.

i play (or have played) the following MMORPGS:

MapleStory (Closed Beta)
Adventure Quest - http://www.battleon.com/
Ragnarok
Runescape
Prisontale

Most r pretty good, but i dont really like runescape anymore...it was infiltrated with noobs when it got popular. MapleStory is awesome if u like Korean stuff, but youll have to get a registered member to hook u up ;)

Name: Anthony owns (resistable on the game)Opinion/Suggestion *: I reckon one of the greatest games soon to be like runescape is called \"Endless-Online\" you download it but its great go to http://www.endless-online.com/ theres fighting magic quests its great and you can get married lol!

Since I haven't really played other games, I'm not really sure how it stacks up against other gaming places, but I play Dofus which is a tactical MMORPG. Basically there are a bunch of things you can do in the game, like leveling your characters (There's a bunch of different classes you can choose from), player vs monster, player vs. player, jobs like farmer, baker, tailor, jeweller, etc. which you also level up and you can buy and sell things from other players and from the marketplace.There's a free section to the game, and it has some limits, but it lets you get a feel of the game, and still have some fun. After playing the free section, I decided to pay to play the rest of the features. (I didn't dream of paying when I first decided to look for a game, but it interested me so much that I started to pay for it, and since it's only $8 Canadian a month to play the full version, that's what I've decided to do)There's also guilds in the game where I've met a lot of friends, but I have many friends not in the guild too lol... I've actually owned a couple guilds myself before, but I decided at least for the time being that I would just focus on other stuff to do.Hmmm, about the world itself, there is a lot of places that you go to with many different things in each - like different landscapes with different monsters, that sort of thing.I think I'm missing a lot, but hopefully that gives you an idea of the game. If you have questions, just ask me and I'll try and help you out :P