xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dundun2007

Quick Quesyion About Forum Posting..

I was wondering if there is some kind of button combination or something that takes off the overwrite opition. I really hate it when i type a long topic and a spelling mistake is somewhere in it and i cant fix it because of overwrite. I know a soultion to copy my meesage and paste it to notepad and paste it back but i dont like dont like doing that all the time. Any suggestions or someone know how to do it?

Edited by dundun2007 (see edit history)

Well... can't you edit it? After i post it and i forgot something to add i can go back and edit it. I seen you've edited you last message.I don't know if thats what you were looking for.

You mean a key on the keyboard to turn off the overstrike option? If that's what you are looking for, push the "insert" key above the arrow keys. hope that helps.

Yeh man thats annoyinh when the overtype mode MAGICALLY goes on. Thanks puppy now I finally know how to turn it off. Its a real #@$$#% when it goes on in source code and lately I actually had to remove a snippet to fix another correctly.