xisto Community
hulunes

A Common Site

Yeah i dont think it is too bad. I mean expect for that i cant read chinese but i do like that menu at the top there. If i was to make one suggestion it would be to add a couple more pictures in your homepage, because first impression is everything.

And who says that your website is a common one? Men..you did a good work there hulunes. even though i was not able to make out any sense from your chinese gibberish (sorry for that pal), but i think that your website is Kool enough.I like it.

Edited by odomike (see edit history)

thx for giving me so much advice and i try my best to improve it.the Xisto.come offer us host many good and useful tools which i will have a try... :(i just add a forum and chatroom to my site ,whick looks very nice i thinkcome here and have a look at it.exactly there are put on 在线灌水(talking online)in chinese are 聊天室(chatroom) and 论坛(forum). :(

a good idea!but who could kindly help how to change the color of the text tbox.because i have a try to change the color by adding code in <text.....>:bgcolor=#...and srolling=yes before ,but there is nothing happened. :(