xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
deejames

Mambo Modules Mambo

Man.. i know this a not the site for asking this thing about installing Mambo modules and other components.. but i think there's a lot in here who are know about that mambo stuffs.. OK this wat ive don.. I downloaded some of modules and components.. then uploaded on my site.. Then I go to administration and try to install that modules.. but i didn't work... anyone wanna give me sort of info ? im still a newbie about this thing... so is my pleasure to read your comments and suggestions.. :(

well mambo is Mambo Open Source program.. just like the PHP-Nuke.. it is a portal system... dont you about it ? uhmm well... anyone know here?

Never heard of it, but did you configure any nessacary files for your mysql database and other information required for it to install? I'm pretty sure you must go directly to the install script and install via that.

no.. i dont edit any mysql database coz i dont know what are the necessary files need.. :( and yeah! i directly install mambo in install scripts.. :( have i done wrong ???

You many not have uploaded all files correctly or they havn't uploaded properly. You may not hav also edited any files correctly or missed editing any files.Recheck all of the above!(by the way im not sure if u hav 2 edit any files for mambo, dont know much about it either)

uhmmm... well.. i dont edit any files from their.. i already have installed the mambo check this one My Webpage
but i want to install more modules.. well, if nobody or anyone can give me a sort of ideas... well thanks for the comments guys !! :(