xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Pafiledb - Can't upload files larger than 2mb. Upload limit?

Hi,I have mxbb, phpbb with pafiledb for files ul/dl. I've noticed that when I trie to upload files larger than 2mb nothing happens. Like I haven't ul-aded them. I've tried both administrator and user ul. I've raised pafiledb settings to 5mb. Still nothing. ;) Is there some kind of upload (download) limit on freenukehosting that limits the size of the file?Please help me.ThanxRade

No there aint no upload limit on freenukehosting. Maybe its the program yourusing, because I had the same problem before. So try another program.CuteFTP, and WS_FTP work really good.

:evil: Listen, guys, don't you understand. I need my site to be an ul/dl portal and forum for students. I need it to work when any user tries to ul file up to 4mb via phpbb+pafiledb. BUT IT DOESN'T!!! The file doesn't appear nor in my unaproved OR approved files section.

Please try to be helpfull, not smart. If you want to study the problem, go to skripte.vaio-hosting.com and upload a file larger than 2.5mb, post the name of the file here and I will tell you if it's in the unapproved section. Thanx!