xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
CiaraRae

Question 4 The Guys... ?

Easy.If you define a better gamer in terms of playing a certain game better than me, then there are loads. There are games which I don't play or like so they have head start.If you are talking about accumulated skills and experience, any girl who gamed for longer than me or play constatnly than there are loads as well.Otherwise I have no other comparisons to make.

That's not abnormal. It is something that could happen :lol: . I have seen a girl on youtube, she played guitar ten or more times better than I do, I really was impressed. So there are lots of girls who are good gamers I guess.

It happens, I don't think its too uncommon, there are a lot of chicks that play games now, it's nothing too new to the world. I kind of think its pretty cool though. I have seen some girls that have gotten better then me at games, I don't neccesarily care though.

Female gamer, here! :lol:

I should never profess to be better than anyone else as one, though. The whole e-*voluntarily censored* measurement never seemed like much more than the hormonal-driven immaturity that many youths (and most adult men still) suffer through.

It's been about a year since I was able to game on any platform, and it will be a while yet before I feel I would have the time to play decently. I am an ex-addict of WoW, having joined up 2 months after it's debut and played until mid 2008. My pride and joy out of all of that game time turned out to be a 70 hunter and a 70 arcane/ice mage. It was entirely unintentional on my part that I chose the two "easiest" character types to level, really :P ... and one of my favorite alts was a Protection Warrior that I still wish I could have taken all the way before I had to throw in my towel. Alas, I had wanted one of those bear mounts for her so much... but those have since been discontinued.

My favorite game for the PS3 has remained Heavenly Sword - because of how it was made, mostly, and the fact that the bad guy is the same man who did the voice for Gollum. :XD:

As for the rest of my experiences and preferences... well... if you truly care to inquire, my private message box is always open :)

Hmm... I only know a couple. They cant beat me, of course, but they can beat pretty much everyone else.I only wish there were more who could do the same. The gaming world is pretty much boring for console multiplayers if you can't challenge a girl.Most of the girls i game with aren't so good at video games, there are only a few who are. It's not fun to beat them if they aren't a challenge.