xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
CiaraRae

America Vs. The Rest Of The World Versus

If you live in America, would you rather vacation here, or in another part of the world?If you live in another part of the world, would you rather vacation there or in America?And which place is the best place to live: the USA or your country?

I live here in USA and I don't mind it at all. We all got faults, but I'd rather live here and be able to complain to my gov than to not be able to at all.

I like to live in the country where I come from, no matter what it is, and go vacation other than my country. :( Which place is the best to live................---> It's hard to tell which one is it, because every place has it's own good or bad. I haven't seen that perfect place yet.

i live in australia, and would go to asia or europe to holiday, but i dont think ill go to america, i dont really think it would be too much of a cultural experienceget enough of it at the cinemas already lol

I live in Australia, but I think I'd prefer to go on a holiday in another country rather then America, we get enough of America already not that i have anything against America... but I'd rather learn the culture of another country that I haven't heard of so much :)

Wales kicks *bottom* :] Cardiff is a very modern beautiful city by the river and very close to the sea. The bay is just beautiful and many modern structures really shape up the city, Millenium Stadium, New Opera House,

But that's a silly question. If you have the choice of staying in your own country on vacation, or going abroad, it's like uhh.. let me see. Unless your american and have no need to experience the world outside neon lights and commercial high-streets, people want to experience other parts of the world and see new things.

I'm quite a wide traveller is my father is a successful commercial pilot working out of London Gatwick (currently where I live now, but Wales is my hometown), so I am very fortunate in my ability to see many places of the world.

Salzberg in Austria was a beautiful place around Christmas time, i really loved it, lots of steep valleys with snow and a medieval castles and what not.

New York is a good place to visit, and i do semi-regularly, but i'd never wanna be in Manhattan for more than 3 days, the noise the smells the rush of everyone trying to get places... bah

Aruba is the nicest place i've ever visited. A small island just north of Venezuala, beautiful caribbean weather. I lived there for 5 months when i was a teeny-tot, and went back there recently. It's just gorgeous, clear blue waters, palm trees, little tourists (although there are alot more now than there were 13 years ago), gorgeous coral reefs (if you scuba dive)

I recommend looking going to aruba for a week or two to anyone in the US, not that far away and really really nice.

I am living in India. I liked it very much. If I have a chance to go for abroad for vacation I will prefer Europe rather than USA.

EAST OR WEST INDIA IS THE BEST !

France will always be my favourite. But Hawaii ranks pretty high up there in my favorite Vacation spots. The skiing over in Sun Valley, Idaho is always pretty nice... but those are pretty much the only American places I've been to. I live in Vancouver (third best place in the world to live. w00t! :) ), so I'm sticking with this as my favourite place in the world.

I would travel first my country, the Philippines, beforee any place in the world. we have some of the best Beaches and tourist spots in the world. we have around 7,000 island and i'v been to only around a hundred. SO many places, so little time.