xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

File size limit?

Is there a file size limit on the upload? Cause I'm trying to upload a file size of 1.97mb and everything it uploads at about 300kb it says

[R] 421 Timeout (no new data for 900 seconds)[R] Connection lost: vaio-hosting.com
[R] Transfer Failed!

Anyhelp here?

Oh well right now i got trough, I had to set the ftp to resume all uploads. But i just wanna know if theres a file limit size or something!

There's no limit to size of files you wanted to transfer to your website. however those files shouldn't be illegal ones and alike. :mrgreen:

There is indeed a limit if you really think about it hehe, 800MB is the limit :wink:  8)

hehehe... of course..Apex Air CEO, that is common sense here. I visited your site.. nice....

Is there a file size limit on the upload? Cause I'm trying to upload a file size of 1.97mb and everything it uploads at about 300kb it says

[R] 421 Timeout (no new data for 900 seconds)[R] Connection lost: vaio-hosting.com
[R] Transfer Failed!

Anyhelp here?
That happend to me. Try using Filezilla it automaticly reconects

There is indeed a limit if you really think about it hehe, 800MB is the limit :wink:  8)

hehehe... of course..Apex Air CEO, that is common sense here. I visited your site.. nice....
Thanks for the compliment ;) 8)

one easy way to get past this is use cpanels file manager. And if u need to upload more than one file, zip it becuase cpanel can automatically unzip files

what i was actually trying to upload was the IPB template cause i'm installing a new board. But I was just curious of just asking weather or not theres a file size limit. ;) I was using flashfxp which is my favorite ftp client and i don't want to switch to another client but it didn't happened to me when i tried another ftp client!!

SmartFTP uploads on diffrent ports. When it uploads with port 6xxx it stops. Is this host blocking port 6xxx? Maybe becose of bittorrent (6881-6889, 6969)