xisto Community
nosoup4u

Girls

I wanted this one girl, but i found out that she likes my best friend. This sucks!I thought that i had a shot with at least one girl, but i guess i was wrong, i guess i really can't get a girl even if i tried. I thought this would be my one big chance, but it was taken away as fast as it came to me. I guess i had my shot, except i guess the only problem was that i was shot, through the heart. Peace.

Okay, I've been in the same situation as you, and take my sincerest advice..

No matter what the bloody hell you do, do not, and I repeat, do not make any move son her, or even try to go out with you. You'll end up dating her best friend after she's dumped you, and you'll be so miserable.

man just find someone that is right for you.  Eharmony.com

.... @ that
Oh and damn man, that has got to *BLEEP* big time...but don't feel too bad, have some fun.

Hey thanks guys, hopefully Moneymaker will reply to my topic because it kinda, sorta revolves around him. :(

That's true Mr. Self Destruct, my name is from the Soup Nazi on Seinfeld, i like to see someone who has my taste in comedy. :(

she likes me, you like her, and i dont like her. Its a vicious cycle.

Damn :(... :( that has got to be er interesting......and sucky...and well....damn o_o did you tell her you don't like her?

I went to her house and tried to tell her how i felt but she just laughed at me and called me a loser and told me that she played me so that i would tell her i liked her so she could make fun of me. Im soo friggin pissed off. I ****ing hate myself. This sucks soo bad. :(

I went to her house and tried to tell her how i felt but she just laughed at me and called me a loser and told me that she played me so that i would tell her i liked her so she could make fun of me.  Im soo friggin pissed off. I ****ing hate myself.  This sucks soo bad.  :(

Man.......she must be a real b**** if she said that, I don't know her but...anyone who says that needs help and needs to...I dunno but man thats retarded.
No offense but forget about her, if she is that shallow and mean she isn't worth ****...probably.

Man.. maybe that girl is not really for you.. find some other woman who deserves your love.. others wait for a lifetime just to seek who they really belong.. why cant you ? Oh well, but if you really love that woman.. try to prove to that girl and be patience.. as they said you can get everything you wanted if you are determined and willful!! so be it...