xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Family Guy Vs. The Simpsons

Before you vote - watch both.I use to be a simpsons fan, but now i'm addicted to Family Guy. I feel that family guy bends the barriers and really does what a cartoon should, poke fun at reality and do stuff that you just wouldn't see in real life. Also, I love the fact that it is so un-PC (politicaly correct).Peters behaviour is just like in your face and I give him alot of respect. On the otherhand there is Homer, funny but not rude enough.Also I feel that there is a steady decrease in quality of the simpsons.Post yours thoughts (FYI if you want to purely talk about simpsons, there is a thread already opened - use that one :mrgreen:)VOTE NOW!

There's no chance in HELL the Simpsons is in any way better, much less funnier, than the messiah of a show that is Family Guy. I laugh at the Simpsons, I damn near piss myself at Family Guy. I think it's more Seth McFarlande's mind though- his newest, American Dad is pretty good too.

i'd have to agree wit ya there, family guy is insaneeeeee, gota love it! but, everyonce in a while i DO watch simpsons, bart always brings me back. i remember the good ol days when i wasn't alot to watch simpsons cuz they said stupid, haha...

FG is funnier now by a mile; The Simpsons writing is sorry BUT . . . back about 5-10 yers ago, no show (broadcast or cable) was as consistently funny and satirical.

Dudes and Dudettes The simpsons rocked for so long. The family guy is gaining status and it rocks to... I think Family guy has a clincher though and thats Little Stewy woth his mind on world domination and his adolesence erges makes for great comedy for years to come so can Family Guy knock the simpsons off and rain as the best of the best only time will tell but you know ill be watchings.