xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

How do you guys do it?

i dunno i get some dreams and then i get a bit wouzy when i see it in real life then i stop being woozy its like slow motion when i get woozy and then it happens and then u know wats gonna happen next.

How many times can a person say woozy in a ligitamit (cant speel leave me alone) sentence?Anyway back on topic.... It might all have started as a dream to him too eh?

they become a really nice person. and have money to give to the poor pplz. and make a hosting thingy. but the downside is that they loose money every month. hundreds and hundreds of dollars down the drain. for us poor pplz

Meh... we just got skills... Sorry, I've wanted to know what it feels like to make a totally useless post. Won't happen again... :lol: :roll:

Meh... we just got skills...  
Sorry, I've wanted to know what it feels like to make a totally useless post. Won't happen again... :lol:  :roll:

Actually it wasn't that useles.. leaves us thinking of the morality of DB dumping with nonsense posts...

On-Topic:

He (they) may be making some money out of this, but with a service like this, he (they) must have really great deals with the banners.. to pay for this kind of webspace and traffic load (this last one i'm just assuming).

Anyway, thanks for having thought of this, wich may be (financially speaking) good to you, but certainly is GREAT to us.

/me bows to "The Genie"

Well, free nuke hosting isn't all free, admin also has a paid server with a couple different hosting plans. So the majority of his income (im guessing) to keep free hosting up comes from that, because banners alone won't keep enough cash flow coming in.

I'm going to break in this conversation to warn Dizzy to not SPAM. Please do not just post "lol". 8)

Indeed

And the paid plans are not the only source of income theres advertisments also ;)

Hey! I think we should at least click on those google ads to give him a small revenue. Click on it each time we come to this site so that it is a way to support him.

oops sry admin didnt mean to back to topic no more off topic =Pi heard that people who some sleep can leave there bodies like there soul and if they are gone too long someone can get into there body