xisto Community
odomike

Help With My Ipb Someone PLease Help

Does anyone know how i can change my IPB color settings? I wanna change the colors to something darker than blue. Say...dark gray or something close to black. and then use white as the font color. Your helps are required guys.PLease help ...

if u want to change the colour of the theme, then i think you need to completely change the theme, in other words, changing the images.. which will take a long time.but if u want to change the font colour, just go to the CSS setttings and i think u can change it around there.

if u want to change the colour of the theme, then i think you need to completely change the theme, in other words, changing the images.. which will take a long time.
but if u want to change the font colour, just go to the CSS setttings and i think u can change it around there.

thx bash, but i really wanna know how i am to do that. I prefer using the dark colors to the default blue color.

Thx once again for your help

thx bash, but i really wanna know how i am to do that. I prefer using the dark colors to the default blue color.
Thx once again for your help

which are you talking about? the font colours or the actual theme/skin colours?

i am refering to the theme/template. and not the fonts. changing the font color codes isnt a problem for me but i dont know how i am to change the theme/template.Poor me

hmm... if u want to change the background etc. of the skin/forum then i think u could do that by changing the style sheet (go to the ACP > Skins & Templates > Style Sheets, then pick the 'Edit' on the one u want to change). Sorry, i can't give u much help on telling u exactly which part u have to edit... i don't no much about that, but i think it's probably the ones like:

body{

background-color: #FFF;

if you want to change things like the title bar etc. then you're gonna have to edit the images, e.g. title_back.gif (in style_images/<skin name>/)

thanks bash for the information. I will try to make the changes myself now. thanks once again. :(:(