xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Topsites Try this out

Heres a suggestion you cud hav a member topsites. People register their sites if they want to and are voted upon. I hav seen scripts such as this for ipb, so its defienetely possible!So i suppose its the admins decision :(

This isn't actually a bad idea. It could be under a subdomain such as ranked.trap17.com or whatever.I'll discuss it with the root admin, and if he OKs it, I'll get on to setting it up right away.

Good idea, the only negative side is, this is something I'll never win at. :( Although, instead of leaving it there, how about we do something like post it before the ads and after the main content in a forum page?(IE:Users Online or Current Viewed TopicXXXX Ranks XXXXBanners)

Yeh its thats ok zenchi . It will be quite cool to see the most popular site that is hosted on Xisto server. I wud b quite interested to c this lol.Zenchi ull just hav 2 get into webdesigning a bit more so yuo cud get your site at the top of the list.

i agree, that would be pretty cool to have. Or even just a list of all the different websites, just to see what everyone is up to. But topsite would be better. It would help everyone at Xisto to get a little bit more traffic therfore helping everyone out.

Yeah that is a really good idea, i dont know really how much it would help me but it would make the community better. Has anyone heard anymore about this, because i am not very sure what all has happened since this post have started.

Yeah that is a really good idea, i dont know really how much it would help me but it would make the community better. Has anyone heard anymore about this, because i am not very sure what all has happened since this post have started.

We just wait to see what the admins think about it :(
Zenchi has skills making graphics hes just to shy to show anybody. :(

EDIt: Can't Spell

Ill agree to this suggestion.. but a few things to be consider.. if this would be granted.. there should be a category of sites.. Family, Graphics, Desgins, Games, etc.. or we just stick to the main criteria of judging "THE CONTENT" of the site.. how is it informative...

You don't need criteria to judge on. Just judge on the overall site 1-10. 10 being best, 1 being worst. If your site was up the top, say top5 you could have a crowing system such as with the arcade!! That wud be quite cool. You could also hav like rewards for being the top voted site or something.

:(:D:(:D A top sites would be very interesting and could be what Xisto needs. B):(:(:(B) I'm sorry the smiles are sooooo cool. Anyways. I would probably be at the end due to my lacking skills for graphics. Maybe one of the members could host the topsites or better yet Adminstration or webmaster of this domain. I think competition would be great. Bring more "customers" to "Trap."

ADMINS NOTE::!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I found a toplist script for IPB 1.3 at invisionize heres the link
http://mods.invisionize.com/db/index.php/f/3179

You have to be a member at invisionize.com to acces that link tho.
I reccomend we use it here, its very good!!

Edit: Oh and heres another good script at invisionize

http://mods.invisionize.com/db/index.php/f/1333

Edited by punit (see edit history)

way to go punit! :( let's have this thing at Xisto. :(let's showcase the best of the best of Xisto hosted sites.