xisto Community
truvu17

Dotnetnuke?

I'm not sure if the server supports DotNetNuke, but has anybody tried using it on this server... What you think about it? I hear DotNetNuke is better than PHP-Nuke? I dunno... thanks for the input..

It is by far better but please note that PHP-Nuke is written in php whereas DotNetNuke is bases on Microsoft great ".Net" technology.Dotnetnuke is really a great portal frame work. It's built on the strong basis of ".Net" framework which makes it really safe. So far, it has done great. Easy template designing, easy module developing, user friendly back-end area and ....Also, there is a site called "Snowcovered" which is a marketplace for developers and designers who want to sell their modules and skins. If you know ".Net", "CSS", "HTML" you can start earning money by producing your own stuff, just like me.

i didn't tried it yet but i already tried the phpnuke and it's fine working without errors whenever you try it please post here your update if it's working i also like dotnetnuke because of its features and it's better than phpnuke

Better than PHP-Nuke? Now that's an interesting claim! It may be secure and all, but I don't suppose it can beat php-nuke in a lot of other fields. However this is worth a try so I'll give it a shot and report back with my review (not that it will make any difference! :lol:)