xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
BlueFalcon

A Piece Of Art... By me of course

I piece of Abstract 3D I did In Studio Max...

I think it turned out quite well but I need to Photoshop it a bit more...

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ Your probably gonna have to full-view it :(

This is also my homepage type thing http://reservoirfrog.deviantart.com/

Hopefully with the hosting I get from here Ill create a website showing off my best works and stuff :(

Hey, that's great work! They look so good, I'm looking forward to seeing more :(

I seriously have to start learning the basics of 3dsmax. So far i've messed around with swift3d and truespace, now if anyone wants to give me beginners tips i'd be so grateful!

wow...i'm actually very impressed. i was expecting to see some half-*bottom* wannabe artist stuff. your page says you are 15, and you can do that stuff, then you def have a future in art. and i don't say that often: i have the best young designers in the country all around me (carnegie mellon!), and i've seen some great work.

3Ds Max god that gives me a head ache so far I can only make thingys that look partly like crystals...I really need to know how to use illustrator to like make my own proper graphics....But I haven't the time if anyone knows any good tutorials that you can make...things like digital people or whatever....please contact me via the PM or AIM....Thank you..Oh yes and your art is stunning !! When I am 15 I hope to be as talented as you :rolleyes: