xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dreek

New Signature Thoughts?

Well I made myself a brand new spankin signature. Went for fairly simple, slight grungy look with some DoD elements (map in the bg and a rifleman). Took about 15-20 mins in photoshop to get it about right. Comments, suggestions? Tell me what you think. :(

Hey. I think it's a nice signature. Yeah, the rifleman stands out, but that makes look cool, as Mario said. It's good. I think it would look better without the border tho. But thats my opinion. Well, I think I'll make me a signature tag. I'll make one right now.~Puppy :(

i think its pretty good, and you did all of that in 15 to 20 minutes. thats pretty good as well. i tried photo shop one time a little while back but did not really understand it much. It might have been because on the fact that i was using the free sixty day trail. do you thing that is the case?

Its Good, but a bit boring!You could add some more color, more people etc.
A foresty background would be nice!

No offense but do you not get grunge?

Its not supposed to have allot of people or allot of colors...thats the style of it.
Edited by Triple X (see edit history)