xisto Community
iGuest

What is your favourite book ?

My favourite book ... or trilogy in this case would have to be Peter Hamilton's A Midnights Dawn Trilogy. The three books; The Reality Dysfunction; The Neutronium Alchemist; and The Naked God make for fantastic reading. The books are set about 2600AD and humans are travelling/exploring the universe when we encounter what most species usually do later on in evolution that either makes us stronger or cause extinction.A hero with realistic character flaws (very similar attitude to Indiana Jones) helps make this book great. I think that in time it will be considered the Sci/Fi equivalent to LOTR. A real page turner. If you enjoy reading, you should give this a go.

Anything by Ayn Rand suits me fine...but also, 2001: A Space Odyssey (yeah theres a book,) Dune (in the process of reading it) Jurrassic Park, Sphere... many othersbut above all, Anthem is my personal favorite, even though it is more of a novella than book.TZK

Pop Goes the Weasel by James Patterson.Was one of the first books that got me reading adult crime books when I was younger.Anyone read the spooksville series?