xisto Community
renatik

Php For Beginner

The best guide in my mind would be wrox professional php/mysql programming. And you will always have to use the php refference found on http://php.net/, it really helps me out in a jam sometimes. Also try to learn about database connection and session handling before you try to make a huge php application because just knowing the basic syntax will get you into a lot of trouble.hope this post helps, if you have any questions like how to do something in php just post, and I will try to answer any questions the best I can. :(

Oh, well.. i dont know how to is it going to PHP and my sql programming.. but I have ideas to make a site using PHP-nuke ... :(just wishing you guys gud luck to it :(

to me i think php is so hard to learn. There are so many commands and I can barely remember them all. Its just so hard. At first there was html then I found out there was Php. Now I have to learn php. I wonder if there is program that works with php and inputs the commands that go with php? I'll have to check that. out

I share your pain. PHP to me isn't easy to learn, I understand the basic commands, but to me there's no user friendly sites out there that in-depth tell you to make a project with PHP, that way you can apply what you learn. You know? Tutorials are nice, but those are just big globs of information which to me, frankly, have no point.

I have found the official PHP site - php.net - to be an invaluable resource during my PHP programming days.

It obviously contains all documents and reference to every function and statement there is, along with up-to-date information relating to PHP. They also include some examples with their function listings, as well as user comments. I think it's very useful.

The best way to learn Php is just to mess around with it for hours and read tutorials. I think reading books just makes things more confusing. I spent 3 years staring at php and messing with it before I understood the language. But yeah like NuHoaXuLa http://www.w3schools.com/php/ is the way to go. Good luck renatik with you php website :-)

Actually, to tell the truth you're all missing the partial truth. The real way is to pick something to do on your level of PHP, read some information and do it. That's how I'm currently learning it, you can't really learn without applying the information. Thus why I love Geometry so much. :3

why dont you try gooooooooogling of yahoooooooooing. those will really help you a lot. You can get everything you need in google and Yahoo search engines about PHP fpr beginners.I hope those will help you out in your problem.