xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Nicole Giovanne (Sad Story)

First to start off with im not sur eif thats how you spell her last time but whatever.Im pretty sure people that live out of New jersey and especially people that live out of the US have neevr heard of this story, but its still sad.The Sunday before today at 9:30am while Nicole was sleeping, Nicoles mom got a hammer and a shovel and killed her daughter while she was in bed sleeping. Then she tryed killing herself by raming her car into (im not sur eif tis a pol opr whatevr but she just tyred raming her car into something to kill herself), but didnt succeced. She was arested that same day and she even told the police that she did it. Then she was brought to (im not sur eif it was a mental insitution but it was something like that.).Now im not sure if her mother was crazy or anything or taking pills or what but thats pretty sad that a mother wouldd o such thing. she was deifntely not in the right state of mind.I use to goto school with her, i never knew her but i did goto school, i might have seen her around a few times.She was buryed last week on tuesday or wednesday.Well imsure yous dont really care but i just thought i would psot this.

That mother should be put to death right this second, that mom does not need to live 1 second longer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: But you know that she will get...what.....2 years in prision....and then she'll have done her time!! That is not the way it should be, it should be - If you kill and found GUILTY! then you die the next day! we have all these prisions filled with GUILTY people but they won't do anything about them, I vote if your guilty then you get a worse penilty! LIKE DEATH! DEATH! DEATH! DEATH! THE VERY NEXT DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DEATH! DEATH! DEATH! DEATH! DEATH! DEATH! DEATH! DEATH! DEATH! DEATH! DEATH! DEATH! DEATH! DEATH! DEATH! DEATH! DEATH! DEATH! DEATH! DEATH! DEATH! DEATH! DEATH! DEATH! DEATH! DEATH! DEATH! DEATH! DEATH! DEATH! DEATH! DEATH! DEATH! DEATH! DEATH! DEATH! DEATH! DEATH! DEATH! DEATH! DEATH! DEATH! DEATH! DEATH! DEATH! DEATH! DEATH! DEATH! DEATH! DEATH! DEATH! DEATH! DEATH! DEATH! DEATH! DEATH! DEATH! DEATH! DEATH! DEATH! DEATH! DEATH! DEATH! DEATH! DEATH! DEATH! DEATH! DEATH! DEATH! DEATH! DEATH! DEATH! DEATH! DEATH! DEATH! DEATH! DEATH! DEATH! DEATH! DEATH! DEATH! DEATH! DEATH! DEATH! DEATH! DEATH! DEATH! DEATH! DEATH! DEATH! DEATH! DEATH! DEATH! DEATH! DEATH! DEATH! DEATH! DEATH! DEATH! DEATH!

this wednesy say they will see if she should be put in a mental institue for the rest of her lfie or in jail for the rest of her life.

Sad story. :cry: But I don't think the mother should be killed. She is obviously insane and should be put in a mental institute for her whole life or the biggest part of it. Maybe she should already have been there before she killed her daughter.I'm not an advocate of capital punishment. In such cases the punishment should be rather to protect the people from that person and in a mental institute she won't have the occasion to kill another time. A mental institute is the most cruel of penalties if you aren't insane. But she is, IMHO, totally nuts.A criminal kills for profit, power or pleasure. This is not the case here, IMO.

Not a nice thing to hear, The mother will regret that for the rest of her life!So yeah, she will need to be in a nutty ward for a long time..If there is a online book of condolance post the link here! I will sign it..

online book of condolance?well i have heard some rumors and stuff to. some people said that her mom was on pills and stuff and i dont know if she didnt take it or not but thats a rumor.and her mom wad divorced lost her job, so.. i dont know amyeb she was despresed and didnt want hr duaghter to uffer or anything? some people do that. i dont know.. it just sucks.

You guys are all insaine I don't care what she was on...or what her problems are...we ALL have problems, that woman should be killed just like she killed HER OWN DAUGHTER! NO ONE! NO ONE! NO ONE! HAS ANY EXCUSE TO KILL ANY ONE! I vote if they kill someone they should be put to death how ever they killed that person. If you vote other wise, there is somthing, very somthing wrong with you!

You guys are all insaine I don't care what she was on...or what her problems are...we ALL have problems, that woman should be killed just like she killed HER OWN DAUGHTER! NO ONE! NO ONE! NO ONE! HAS ANY EXCUSE TO KILL ANY ONE!  I vote if they kill someone they should be put to death how ever they killed that person. If you vote other wise, there is somthing, very somthing wrong with you!

i agree. the best punishment is to kill that person like that person killed the killed person..

You guys are all insaine I don't care what she was on...or what her problems are...we ALL have problems, that woman should be killed just like she killed HER OWN DAUGHTER! NO ONE! NO ONE! NO ONE! HAS ANY EXCUSE TO KILL ANY ONE!  I vote if they kill someone they should be put to death how ever they killed that person. If you vote other wise, there is somthing, very somthing wrong with you!

I also agree with you NO ONE has the right to try and play "GOD" and take the life from another person! This foolish mother should be put to death at once IMO.
My love and prays go out to this young girl who lost her life for no reason at all!

Tim

A girl in my class died from cancer about 2 weeks ago... :lol:

actually the 2nd week of january a girl at my school was just diognosed with lucima, its a type of cancer. and shes in the hospital right right. so.. is pretty sad..

i agree. the best punishment is to kill that person like that person killed the killed person..

good, I'm glad someone is thinking in their right mind.....

also, if someone is despresed, they would kill theme self, not someone else. :twisted: