xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ipunto21

Web Images Optimizer? Is There Any?

can any1 tell me where can i find a imge optimizer for web...so.. i have a lot of jpg images w 300 dpi inside a folder named IMG... i want convert all images to 72 dpi and 75 quality the fastest possible... can any software do that?thanks :P

there are plenty of programs out there that will do that for you. I use Adobe Photoshop for about 98% of my graphics work conversion, creating, editing, and anything else i can think of the other 2% I have a friend do in ms paint then i edit it to the way i need it if possible.

adobe photoshop 7 is a good one to use when saving your images you have a choice on image quality with a ranking 1-10. With 10 being the highest in which you get the largest possible file size based on what you design, and with 1 being the lowest filze size and with the lowest quality look.

I know there are plenty of online image crunchers such as gifbot but after awhile they became pay per crunch so to speak.

Also i used this program its works wonders too, it is called ulead photoimpact which crunches to about half the size and still keep it in good condition, best part you have the option of saving the crunch pic or the original so have fun with that.

Edited by Saint_Michael (see edit history)

there are plenty of programs out there that will do that for you.  I use Adobe Photoshop for about 98% of my graphics work conversion, creating, editing, and anything else i can think of the other 2% I have a friend do in ms paint then i edit it to the way i need it if possible.

ya i am about the same why