xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Frontapge for websites?

Anyone using Frontapge to design webs? I am kinda new, and was wondering if anyone here is using it? What are the pros / cons? I don't really know flash at all.Thanks

Anyone using Frontapge to design webs? I am kinda new, and was wondering if anyone here is using it? What are the pros / cons? I don't really know flash at all.
Thanks

I don't use Frontpage it's kinda lame for me. I use Macromedia Dreamweaver MX 2004

I use Microsoft FrontPage 2003 and it works wonders with FrontPage Extensions. It also helps if you know how to use it, because lots of people say it makes bad codes. 8)

I use Microsoft FrontPage 2003 and it works wonders with FrontPage Extensions. It also helps if you know how to use it, because lots of people say it makes bad codes. 8)

It realy makes bad codes

Martin is Right...Dreamweaver does have more features but,Frontpage is easier to use unless you get the Dreamweaver Educational Edition.

Martin is Right...Dreamweaver does have more features but,
Frontpage is easier to use unless you get the Dreamweaver Educational Edition.

hmmm

Actually im using Front Page... now ill look for some Dreamweaver trial version and chect it... sounds great :wink:

Another good html editor is Hot Dog ... I have also used Frontpage a lot but sometimes it adds code to the page or moves the code around so usually I end up going back to Hot Dog. Rather than using ten different editors, I tend to stick with a few that I know a lot about.

I also use Dreamweaver MX. I like the colour manipulation. Table manipulation could do with a little more work though. I used Frontpage for a few years ... it was good then.

Dreamweaver has many features and u can download thousand extensions and it doesn't prduce *BLEEP* code like Frontpage. A page that would normally be 10 kb is 100 for frontpage. But u need to know how to use dreamweaver.

Martin is Right...Dreamweaver does have more features but,Frontpage is easier to use unless you get the Dreamweaver Educational Edition.

I, agree with it.