xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
andyy15

Warning About Ajuluke Web Hosting

Yeah this is truly and clearly one of the best hosts someone could after ....well apart from 2-3 others ;P

This is true but he should not have took two of my invites from me the way he did. I could have used google to find this website without having to give up anything. Now I have 0 invites to give to a couple of my friends who want to try out gmail! NO YOU DID NOT DO THE RIGHT THING AJU!!! TAKING INVITES IN NOT THE RIGHT THING, IT IS A SCAM!!! YOU CLAIMED YOU HAD HOSTING ACCOUNTS TO GIVE OUT NONE OF WHICH I HAVE RECIEVED. THE ONLY HOSTING ACCOUNT I DID RECIEVE WAS FROM Xisto (NOT YOU) FOR BEING ACTIVE IN THEIR FORUMS!!!

YEAH!! Seems like a MATCH!!.........Let's See who WINS! BTW! I want to make a Forum where people can fight with each other , well a friendly fight ofcourse...

Post Snipped because Xisto Detected Spam

YEAH!! Seems like a MATCH!!..
Let's See who WINS!

BTW! I want to make a Forum where people can fight with each other , well a friendly fight ofcourse...

I find this to be a very interesting comment. The fight must be there so that someone or the other have a point to prove.
I had one forum visited once where members fumed at each other without abusive words ofcourse and were restricted to the no of posts they they could make. It was mandatory that after every five posts three other members must have at least three posts each before he could post another reply, and continues till next five posts.
It ended because there were virtual members created by same member just to fume again. I am not able to remember the site but it was a medical forum about hospitals and doctors. Good luck here.

I find this to be a very interesting comment. The fight must be there so that someone or the other have a point to prove.
I had one forum visited once where members fumed at each other without abusive words ofcourse and were restricted to the no of posts they they could make. It was mandatory that after every five posts three other members must have at least three posts each before he could post another reply, and continues till next five posts.
It ended because there were virtual members created by same member just to fume again. I am not able to remember the site but it was a medical forum about hospitals and doctors. Good luck here.

Shocking to see you respond to an issue that happened 4 years ago which might have solved during the past 4 years. Was wondering did you look at the date of last posted date before responding?