xisto Community
Kovi

New Runescape Clan Look Here for New Runescape Clans

max pain999lvl 81 Combat: 81Attack: 67Defence: 60Strength: 69Hitpoints: 67Cooking: 54Fishing: 63Mining: 50Smithing: 38Firemaking: 50Woodcutting: 50Magic: 54Prayer: 44Range: 49Slayer: 28Farming: 55Runecrafting: 65Agility: 51Fletching: 87Herblore: 24Crafting: 70And...The Poonedlvl 70Combat: 70Attack: 40Defence: 10Strength: 94Hitpoints: 90Cooking: 45Fishing: 32Mining: 12Smithing: 32Firemaking: 1Woodcutting: 1Magic: 78Prayer: 56Range: 78Slayer: 2Farming: 1Runecrafting: 1Agility: 1Fletching: 65Herblore: 40Crafting: 1 Sign me up ~ pm me in game.

My name on runescape is: waltarpaton I wanna join any big clan thats non members and members My Stats Are... | | VAttack:33Hitpoints: 34Mining: 33Strength: 38Smithing: 25Defence: 26 - F2F -Fishing: 29 ----------------------Range: 1Cooking: 33 Free To Play - non memberPrayer: 16Firemaking: 15Mage: 16Woodcutting: 14RuneCrafting: 15

Anyone wanna join my guild it has 3 members so far i started my last one but that work out crazyly i had 34 members for 3-105 thats was really messed up. :) well im started a new one from 70-80 anyone wanna join just e-mail me at Fire8fox@msn.com and i take e-miail from these levels.

If u also wanna vist the lan website witch is still in progress it's Black arrows clan

and my other web is My cheat and easy tips :P well everyone check it out

iyfan05:lvl69

i have crazy stats and dont wanna mention them all u ned to know is that im a good person and dont attck friends u must also be alleast 40 range 4 att 40str or 40 mage to joinall these stats are not need but if u wanna be a warrior these stats are need

warrior:40att and 40 str
Mager:45magic
Achery:50range

atleast plz cause i wanna kill and not be killed

thanx for looking at my sites and stuff and i also have a clan for lvl 20-30

i am ironsolid im a p2p level 45

36562[/snapback]

Yeah ill join ur clan my stats r

Name: Mr Jockstrap

Attack: 45

Strength: 60

Defense: 40

Hit Points: 51

Prayer: 25

Range: 10

Mage: 36

Just email me if u agreee...cambo_61@hotmail.com

Would anyone like to ? I'd like to start one and want to know if there is any interest in one.

My Current Stats

Name: Tirahs

Comabt: 59

Hitpoints: 48

Attack: 52

Strength: 50

Prayer: 33

Would anyone like to start a clan with me? I'm usually on World 19, and am only F2P.

i would like to strart a clan my name roubin10 i lkie to join im in world 17

here are my statsCombat lvl 64Att: 53 (training right now to 60)str: 57 (also training to 60)hp: 54range: 40 (training that soon)magic 35 (training that soon)prayer: 33you can look up my other stats when you get out of school.

Would anyone like to help start a Runescape clan? I'd like to start one and want to know if there is any interest in one.

My Current Stats

Name: Tirahs

Comabt: 59

Hitpoints: 48

Attack: 52

Strength: 50

Would anyone like to start a clan with me? I'm usually on World 19, and am only F2P.

Sure i would like to start a runescape clan with ya...

Name: Gutout

Combat: 64

Strength: 57

Attack: 53

Defense: 45

Hitpoints: 53