xisto Community
Kovi

New Runescape Clan Look Here for New Runescape Clans

Would anyone like to help start a Runescape clan? I'd like to start one and want to know if there is any interest in one.

My Current Stats

Name: Tirahs

Comabt: 59

Hitpoints: 48

Attack: 52

Strength: 50

Defense: 40

Prayer: 33

Would anyone like to start a clan with me? I'm usually on World 19, and am only F2P.

Would anyone like to help start a Runescape clan?  I'd like to start one and want to know if there is any interest in one.

My Current Stats

Would anyone like to start a clan with me?  I'm usually on World 19, and am only F2P.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i am ironsolid im a p2p level 45

Dude, i can arrange something, my stats are:

att 55

def 52

stre 52

ranged 55

mage 51

mining 62

smithing 50

fletching 40

agility 43

hit 55

I am a founder of a clan called rage, we got a good website and we only just started, so u can actually still be a founder, (we got no leaders)

our website is:

http://ragealliance.co.nr/ , if that link dont work, try https://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/

ps: register on the clan forum if your interested, i havent made the database, so dont bopther registering on the main site.

:)

hey... i'll start a clan with u k? (only if u want)my user name is macneo21.my stats are:attack:40defence:35strength:44hitpoints:41magic:50mining:62range:30prayer:21 (sucks) :) hope u like my stats and if u want lets start a clan!

i am ironsolid im a p2p level 45

36562[/snapback]

Yo il join i can be of help heres my stats:

atack:99

strength:99

defence:99

Mage:99

Fishing:99

Mining:99

Smithing:99

By the way my name is "youwishidjoinurnoobclan" :)

hay i will start one with u

here are my stats

name:tx 300

combat:43

hitpoints:35

attack:34

strenghth:40

defence:35

prayer:20

im on world 19 to and im not a member

Would anyone like to help start a Runescape clan?  I'd like to start one and want to know if there is any interest in one.

My Current Stats

Would anyone like to start a clan with me?  I'm usually on World 19, and am only F2P.

13035[/snapback]

Would anyone like to help start a Runescape clan? I'd like to start one and want to know if there is any interest in one.

My Current Stats

Name: deadman6650

Comabt: 52

Hitpoints: 49

Attack:42

Defence:40

Fishing:57

Cooking:51

Start a clan with me and ull be happy that u will be paid and given wat eva u need anytime any of the clan is on. Im usally on from 6:00am - 8:30pm on world 48.

Idk this clan seems cool so i guess ill join...Name:millionare26... just to let u know im a mualercombat- 85attack- 65strength- 79defence- 60range- 58 (horrible!)pray- 45magic- 60hitpoints- 72and to top it all off...total level- 1060 :( add me my pvt chat is on

Hi! listen im the founder of the clan the runescape Sith Lords. and we are new, so we could use some allies.... if your interested e-mail me at geek_centeral@hotmail.com

i use to play runescape but now i found to new games that are like runescape but better they CALonline and ROSEonlne i also play Cod which is better then all those games but the reason runescape is probably boring is cuz im not a member

My Current Stats

13035[/snapback]

who is da leader

Franko

by da way my cookin is lvl 34

I would love to join a club but........ :P:unsure: my account got hacked i was a level 56er and now im being called a NOOB! again i will plz love it if u all could help me out on the game thx and my screen name on RS is Admis13 no typo Admis13 dont write it down or type it any different

I would love to join a club but........ :P:unsure: my account got hacked i was a level 56er and now im being called a NOOB! again i will plz love it if u all could help me out on the game thx and my screen name on RS is Admis13 no typo Admis13 dont write it down or type it any different