xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
outwarsecrets

I'm Back

About a month ago I brought my coputer in to get the DVD drive replaced because it stopped working. I figured it would take a few days to fix, a week max if they had to order parts. But here I am a month later just got it back today, and it isn't even fixed. Wow does this *BLEEP*. I hate HP and or Comp USA.

that's retarded. They said they fixed it but it actually came back not fixed. I guess they just put it there and just waited till you came and picked it up. lol. What lousy service! :P I had to build my computer out of no knowledge and it was a hassle having to learn what goes where and what goes there. So far its running fine. Oh it took me a month to build it because we were getting parts. lolz.

About a month ago I brought my coputer in to get the DVD drive replaced because it stopped working. I figured it would take a few days to fix, a week max if they had to order parts. But here I am a month later just got it back today, and it isn't even fixed. Wow does this *BLEEP*. I hate HP and or Comp USA.

Well then er sounds like whoever you took it to sucks o_O_o
Also good to see you back :P even though I've never seen you before >_> more active members=good. If you become active I mean *cough* also before you go and ask about the d hosted thing its cuz you where inactive.

Yea I know, I plan to become active again, with my computer back and all. But I there might be a time again where I become active because I am bringing my computer back to really get it fixed this time. So when this thing is fixed I will be posting like I was before I left.