xisto Community
Too_Hot

Php Nuke 7.3 Dnno where to put it ....

:P anyway i was wondering if the admin could upgrade the php nuke version to 7.3 or could he install it on my account because an add on i wish to use for my clan site needs Php nuke 7.3...not above and not below. Sorry for being awkward its just i need this desperately and the upload takes too long for me as its 18mb and it times out :D

Y are you desperate for the install of php-nuke 7.3???
Just go to Nuke Cops and download the latest version from there, which is 7.4 at the moment. Extract the rar file and upload the appropriate files in the html folder (as said in the instructions) if you are unable to even create the table with sql queries just download the 7.4 web installer from the nukecops site and follow the instruction include in the rar file.

Heres a tip get the new platnium version!!! This is far better then the official version and contains chatserv 2.5 patched and many more great features.....
You can download it from Tech GFX
This version ihas been compressed realy well even when extracted so it doesnt take long to upload. (7.11 mb extracted)

Really good!!

Have fun!! :P

too hot, in order to upgrade the php nuke version, teh admin would have to upgrade the whole cpanel/fantastico, which probably would take some time and maybe there isn't even an upgrade to it :P

what software are you talking about running???? Because I am not sure what security upgrades in the newer versions prohibit you from using any types of addons.

7.5 isn't paid for unless you get the version from phpnuke.org. Go to that flash nuke german site and get if for free their. You don't always have to pay for stuff legally.(which means it has been freely released publicly at this german site).

why dont you PM admin. i think he will listen to you quickerr if you PM him.

Nothing :( I just like to b!tch about people's sites etc, but I know I also use Mambo Open source with a standart lay oyut etc, also use Invision Forums... (But I skinned them myself)But if you want to take a look, http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

eyy man.. i just wanna ask how did you install shout it module on mambo open source ? cause i have my site too in mambo sopen source http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ i already uploaded the module but it didnt work.. just give me some tips...