xisto Community
liliano

3 Best Favorites Game ? Post your Best Game Here

Yes i do.Lord of magic (An old sierra game)Legend of mana (One of the best games on the playstation ever)Icarus: Santuary of the gods (Not a very good game now, but hey, i was addicted in my days)

DOOM 3 IS AWESOME!! I like doom 3 alot just like alot of you people..But i must say... Halflife is soo much better... and then i gotz to say Halo!! w00t! go halo!! and in third place goes to........ Doom 3 of course :PMan.. I wish i could aford doom 3..i played it tho!! amazingly fun!!

Choosing which are my favourites in the order I like em is impossible for me, these are just the ones Id choose for it...(not in order :D )Metroid Prime- My favourite Gamecube game yet. And imo the best Console game out...Perfect Dark- Absolutley awesome game, I prefer it to Goldeneye it imo has a bit more in it...F-Zero X- I played this too much at one point, F-Zero GX is amazing but I prefer this one for some reason :P:lol: But also in contention for this is: Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Megal Gear Solid (GC or PS), Billy Hatcher and The Giant Egg (Hell Yeah!!!1), Goldeneye, Final Fantasy 9, and Timesplitters 2

F- zero x is the sweetest game, death race; man i could sit in my room for hours and do those things. That said; heres my list:1.) GTAIII2.) F-Zero X3.) StarcraftI can spend all day playin those. I know lots of people dont like GTAIII, for what reason i dont know, but i think its one of the best free-roam game out there. except for this new spiderman game ive never played its supposed to be the best.Best sports games:1.) MVP baseball 20052.) ESPN NHL hockey, or NHL 20043.) NFL 2k5I think nfl 2k5 is better than madden 2005, for a couple resons:a. It's only 20$b. the graphics are betterand c. because the controls are easier.

Okay, this list is going to sound very out of place, but here they are:1. Myst - Favorite, undoubtedly. This game is excellent. I don't even have to say anything about it. And to those who say it's just a glorified collection of puzzles, well, read the books. You'll find a much greater appreciation of the game.2. Grim Fandango - I wish LucasArts would start making adventure games again. The ones they have made are great, and this one is their best. Wonderful story, diffucult but not impossible puzzles, humor, and wonderfull characters.3. The Legend of the Prophet and the Assassin - Immersive. Period. Besides, there are very few adventure games set in the 13th century mideast. It's a shame it's as poorly known as it is.

to easy for this listokEvery squaresoft enix game you can imaginemadden series.hack serieshockeymost military games