xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Hiya

Hello I'm Yanowhiz.:D:) I live in the fablous United States of America. I've been and i still participate in many forums. I was once a member of 2webh.com (a excellent free website hosting just like this, where you have to post for hosting, unfornately some b*s*a*r* clicked too many times on the google ads and shut down the only income to the site.) anyways... I'm also a memeber of the forums at sitetutor.com and was a memeber of communityfreaks.com. :D I use to have hosting at netrulon.com but unfornately there fantastico has :(been down for the last 5 months... so i'm tired of waiting on it. so i decided to come here... i hope this place is the best ever!!! :D:) also i just love smilies... you may notice that in my future posts. i just hope there isn't a limit to the smilies.. :D

thanks, and don't worry, i have had positions of being moderators and i hate spam just as much as the next guy... i was a mod at 2webh.com