xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Hi from Holland

Hiya people, my name is Dennis AKA D-Ranged. I`m a 17 year young dutch guy, from Rotterdam. I like building websites (duh :D ), partying and hardcore/gabber party`s. I must say this is THE most extraordinary hosting site I`ve ever seen :shock: . Glad I found it. Would love to be part of this community...Anyways peepz, Hallo, Guten Tag, Salut, Aloha and Hi 8)

Hallo D-ranged, welkom op FNH...Hello D-Ranged, welcome to FNH... We also like you to become 1 of ours... a "member of the family" :mrgreen: Groetzz.Greetzz,Little_OnE

Welkom op FNH D-Ranged. I also agree that this is the most extraordinary hosting possible, welcome :DStay active, and dont spam - enjoy :D

Hey, I think about 50% of all the users here are from NL --- :lol:Does that confirm the prejudice that we're always on the lookout for FREE stuff? :lol: