xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
CorpseGrinder

Postal 2

yeah i've played through it on the easiest setting, it gets a bit boring after day 3... the levels are the days of the week, monday to friday. it's worth finishing though to unlock the secrets, you get to do pretty much anything you want then. my favourite "weapon" was the rotting cows head - throw it next to a crowd of people and watch them all throw up uncontrollably :(oh, and get the 1337 patch for it, it's worth the download, it pretty much halves the loading times.

Postal 2 is awesome and hes right, you can pretty much do ANYTHING. Go wherever the heck you want, kill who you want. The only qualm I had was the loading times even on my decent PC considering it isnt a massive high end game.The only problem is that despite it having such a detailed and BRILLIANT world filled with people, theres no interactivity bar shooting someone and annoying them so they whip out the 16 wives upstairs in the store to come Uzi you.Its fun as hell though.