xisto Community
Froglok

Do You Agree

Does any one else hate it when you get stuck behind old people driving cars at like 5 miles an hour on a motor way??? I REALLY GET ANOOYED AT THEM

Most of the time, I get stuck behind old people going the speed limit. I just happen to go a little above that. But I can handle that. It's not a big deal... I figure, if I need to get somewhere fast, I should have just left sooner. It would have prevented the problem in the first place.... lol Later, J. (TS)

o_O *is 13* *doesn't drive...duh* when my mom gets behind them she passes them >_> unless its no passing then she just gets pissed off.But when I'm walking around town and see them I just wanna yell out "HOW THE **** DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR LISENSE!?!?" >_> its even worse on the road in front of my house when they are the only car on the road...and still going 5 miles per hour or friggin less. I can walk faster.

lol.. I don't get behind that many old people that often..I don't mind i just turn the music up and wait, even though i have to get to a certain place I don't get mad beacuse it doesn't solve anything. but sometimes there old people that just buzz by you i seen a couple.

I don't drive, and I don't plan on getting my license any time soon, but from what I see on the roads, geriatric drivers tend to be the most dangerous even though they seem to think that they've had years of driving experience. Most really old people here in Australia initially didn't sit a test to get their drivers license back in the old days.

Yeah it does get annoying, but I guess there's not much you can do about it. Unless you want to get really angry about it but then again that will probably cause you more stress then them so I guess you just have to learn to be patient and bear with them! :P

of cours it is annoying. But I try to listen to the music. I'm only frustrated and pissed when I'm in a hurry to do something. Maybe like go to school so I won't be tardy in the morning and the teachers won't give me a "look." I'm pretty sure you can disassociate your anger towards something constructive. You could honk your horn but thats mean. :P

I live in the middle of nowhere Iowa, USA, so chances are pretty good that if I'm going into town, I'm going to get behind a slow-moving tractor or somebody who is used to driving a tractor and will still only drive 35 mph. :P I understand that tractors have to get places too but sheesh if ya see 5 people lined up behind you, unable to pass, maybe you should pull off or something?? In those moments when you have no choice but to wait, I usually spend time mentally working on a story I'm writing.

whats worse the old people driving is old people driving and cannot see over the dash board now how about those apples for that.

It's a strange situation when your old though when you think about it. You might drive slowly thinking you want to avoid an accident or your just relaxing enjoying your last years. But I would think that in your last few years you would want to get as much done as possible!! The road would then just be an obsticle for you to get by.

Play GTA3 and hit such people there and you feel much better. That game was made probably for this :rolleyes: But be attentive with your mental health, don't kill people in reality. If people can fly... we wouldn't stop...

Yeah I don't have any problems with old people driving slow, the only problem with old people is that they buy those huge cars and they can't even drive them, you know what I mean, the park in a small parking lot, and 90% they're going to hit the car, behind or in front or sides, and the worse thing is that they might even not realize it!