xisto Community
Kovi

World Of Warcraft

Had anyone gotten the oppertunity to try out WoW during the Stress Test? I did. World of Warcraft is a upcoming game by Blizzard based on the amous Warcraft RTSes, except that WoW will be a MMORPG.

It is simply amazing. The graphics are very good, and the game is just fun. The combat system makes sense and for the little bit of time I was on it the in game economy seemed to work well.

I played a Night Elf Druid, a Human Mage, a Tauren Warrior, an Undead Warlock, and a Dwarf Paladin.

This would definately be a game that I would buy and pay the monthly fee.

I havnt been able to play it because i live in england and it wudnt let me sign up for the stress test :D i hope i get a e-mail saying i got into the europe beta tests :P

I signed up for the beta tests as well however I still havent gotten any word.. I guess they have enuf beta testers or I just iddnt make the cut ~_~ sigh ,,,

Well, Blizzard opened up a new US beta server, but it doesn't look like I got on that one, either. Bummer.

And good luck to you, Froglok, in getting in on the European one.

Has anyone else been reading the comic winners that are being released from the Blizzard Insider Comic Contest? For those of us who really want to be in the the beta, I thought this one says it perfectly.

i lovve this game and this typ of games like warcraft and star cart and this games it very good games and all me freinds love it no just me :)

kovi what was the "warlock" like?i really want to try out this game, but i don't get to spend very much of my money on video games (grrr wife)and i have to pick between this one and Darkfall Onlineyou guys should check out http://www.darkfallonline.com/
it is another up and coming MMROPG i think it looks amazing

Yeah this game looks AMAZING. i already planned to create my clan on it.. i heard that you could make clans, and create huge armies and have clan matches .. for ex, an orc clan vs a human one,... and winner wins something. its a great game though, if you play it solo w/o a clan, you could go on adventures. im lookin forward to getting this game, cept i dont wanna pay monthly ,.. man blizzard, .. why make this one monthly lol.. gay MMPORGS ><

In WoW I can saved replay of its play of the play and later I can see my mistake, tactician of the computer igroka. where I can download and see other replay of the play?