xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
cateye999

What movie Did You Watch this week?

What movie Did You Watch this week?

and

what rating you give them.

this week i have see the spiderman 2 movie,it was pretty cool

Spiderman is back for his 2nd ride, leaving off from the last film, Harry is eager to get revenge on Spider-Man, Mary Jane is engaged, and Peter Parker would just like to settle down and have a normal life, and the saying "with great power, comes great responsibility" plays the key role in the movies story.

i give it 9 rate B)

Posted Image

I haven't seen any movie yet this week. Planning to see King Authur but I read a review which gave it only 2/5 . What do you guys tihnk? Any recommendations? Btw, i live in Singapore....

Ned Kelly was just *now* released in the US (7/27) so I finally got to see it... three times actually. LOL Can't watch an Orli Bloom movie just once you know! I really liked their take on the Ned Kelly "legend" because they weren't superheroes, just regular guys that got into a seemingly unpreventable situation that lead to some painful (and rather depressing) consequences. See? No spoilers here! B) I recommend people see it, though I must warn there's little time to come up for breath, pretty intense. I'll give it a 7/10.

I just got done watching Rear Window, the Alfred Hitchcock movie. It's excellent. Probably my favorite of his movies. 9/10I also saw Spiderman 2 this week. AMAZING! It was much better than the first. 10/10

well this week i watched samwel l jacksons the negotiator for the 89th time in my life , i actually watch that movie atleast once a week and atimes even some more during the weekend, well according to me its the best movie eva created, and im gonna see it again today before i sleep lol. ;)