xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Meet The Fockers

What did you think? Personaly I realy enjoyed this film. I went thinking it might be a bit stale, but was loving every minute of it. Some jokes that I think only older people will get, but still I'm sure the younger ones will get too.I so want that car/bus thing - how cool.-Hazaa-

Yeah, I watched the first one right before I want to theaters to see it. I really enjoyed it also. I got almost all the jokes although I found the mother holding sex classes for old people a bit sickening :S

Great movie, but the old people behind me were commenting about the movie allthe time, like, how gross, this is the worst movie ever. They are just jealous they dont have a sex life like the old people on themovie

A good movie, especially for the winter. There usually isn't much in theatre's in the winter, but it's been pretty good this year. I'm a movie person, and if I like a movie, I'll keep seeing it. I saw this twice. I don't agree with everybody who says it didn't live up to the first- I thought it stood up quite well.

i really really want to see this it look so funny. But i have seen reviews on yahoo that are really bad but they arn't going to budge me.

i think this was deffinatly better than the 1st one it was just sooooo sexually dirty and usually thats ok in a movie but not when most of the people bieng diry are 50++

I dont think it was as good as the first movie because all the mystery was gone. But still a good movie and worth watching. It had its funny parts even if they were few and far between. Hey any Deniro movie is worth watching!!