xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Se?or Maniac

Help With My Site.

the complete noob way is to use cpanel addon scriptsyou got 2 to choose fromi recomend IPB (invision..)all you have to knowis your mysql uers and pass for ir--if a helped you please click on "+" besides my reputation

Its not the total n00b way dude, its the easy way, saying its the "total n00b" way makes you sound like an idiot IMO :PAnyway do that or, if you are using like a GF spinoff...PM me.

Its not the total n00b way dude, its the easy way, saying its the "total n00b" way makes you sound like an idiot IMO :P

just how does it make me an idiot kido?

a noob way means "as easy as it gets way"

following your shallow way of thinking

every single person helping ppl by writting tutorials and naming them:

- "a noobs giude"

- "tutorial for noobs" and so on...

is an idiot

further more writers of a bestselling guide series

for Dummies

must stand as total ingnorant morans(or how ever you spell that)

if i took you post the wrong way and you wanted to say that

calling somebody a NOOB is like calling him an idiot

then the only thing i can tell you is that i dont mean it

i use that word all the time and in my book is stands for "newbie" aka a person not into thing so much

--

after a minute of search i found that im not the only person with that meaning

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ - here's one

heres another

The informal term newbie (n00b or noob in leetspeak is not the same) means a newcomer to a particular corner of cyberspace, such as a game, newsgroup, or the World Wide Web itself or to an operating system. It can be both a disparaging and friendly term; always referring to a neophyte. The word itself is likely a corruption of new boy, the equivalent figure in real life�usually observed as a new arrival in a school and who is, therefore, vulnerable to bullying of various kinds.

and yet an another one

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Yeah well every freaking board I've been to used "n00b" as an insult so what the hell did you expect me to think? Not that I even wasted the time reading your whole post :D

Also please do not call me "kido" I FREAKING HATE that.

Also, I didn't say it MADE you an idiot i said it made you SOUND like an idiot, there is a difference...

Edited by OpaQue (see edit history)

As I posted in the shoutbox earlier, please take your arguments to the vent. Now for clarifying the difference between a noob and a newbie, thank you. :P I've always thought of it that way. Heh.