xisto Community
wassie

Trap17 Chat

Do you want a chat included?  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi,

well i thought it would be a good idea,
if we put on a chatbox or what so ever...

i found 2 chatboxes that are good (i think)

1. 123FlashChat: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
(features: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/)

2. IRCchat: http://mods.invisionize.com/db/index.php/f/901

(btw 123flashchat has this:)

Full integration with existing portal or forums database Using URL to authorize users: 123flashchat can authorize userslogin information by a dynamic web application now.
eg: Portal systems with database like: PHP-Nuke, Post-Nuke, Asp-Nuke, etc.
Or forums with database like : phpBB,Ikonboard, Yabb Se, etc.
123flashchat can integrate these user systems directly.

(so it can be integrated in our forums)

So what do you like the most?
or dont you want a chatbox at all...
what you think?

A chat room type thing would be awesome .. The admins, or mods don't have to worrie about spam..Wassie, nice idea!EDIT: I loved the 123chat thing.. I talked to a support person maybe i might use it on my site :P

well, I am an IRC addict. in fact I have a channel Iskul on irc.chatx.net server. I'd like to suggest if you would to support my channel and lets make it a channel very active. I am always there. Or wat ?Speaking of IRC's : may i suggest to admin to give us an linux shell for bots and other stufss in IRC liken psyBNC, eggdrop bots.. etc.. this shell would help an IRC Channel more entertaining and live!.. thanks

I don't really know whether we should have a chat or not, but it I would recommend the Flash123 chat. It defenitely looks nice, and feature rich. I wonder how much it would cost, but I am sure that if OpaQue wanted a chat he would find a way.

I like IRC best if we have it on a regular IRC server...Do anyone know if Xisto have a irc chat channel on any server ?

I like IRC the best too. I find it the easist to use and it's also very simple. Not to mention all of the mods and hacks you can add to it :rolleyes:

well, we all agree that chat is a good option to have. However, what we think is that if we will enable chat, then there will be lot of good topics which will be discussed in chat only and not in the forum (which is more important).

Guys, look at the date of the first post in this topic...it's very very old...wassie doesn't even come here much anymore. =/

Note: The demo version of 123 Flash Chat Server Software has every features of the full version except one thing ,

the demo version will cut connections for every 10 minute!