xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Newer Sig

Just got bored and finished this one in 10 mins, im so bored :cry:

Posted Image

it should have a border but I dont know how to do that , could anyone help?

i give it 7.5/10.not very badand boarders are very easy.1. create a new layer2. fill it with white3. use cut tool, to cut the middle part out4. then use some blending options - drop shadow, inner shadow, bevel and emboss5. drop shadow - 55%, and size- 3, 36. inner shadow - 55%, and size - 3, 27. bevel and emboss - 45%, and size - 1Dat's all, then press Ctrl + U, to change ur colors. and u might wanna cut something out from the boarder to make it look cool, just use the cut tool again. :wink: Hope dat'll help you.

u can do a simple one pixel border by1. Make a new layer2. Hit Ctrl+A3. Go to edit4. Hit Stroke5. Set pixels to 16: Set color to whatever u want..normally black unless a light sig

In 10 minutes? thats awesome. If you'd taken 20minutes i can't imagine how good it would be... may be thats why you just took 10minutes... hehe... I'll give you 9/10... I've never seen anyone rating any sigs with 10/10... but when we died we get more praise, wot do u think ?