xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
spawn_syxx9

Should I Put Adobe Photoshop Online? well.. do you guys want 7.0 for free?

Yeah, this is somewhat illegal. Even mentioning something like this, even software cracks and keys reduces a forums integrity somewhat, and also holds the forum that has these messages stored responsible for this illegal activity whether or not they had anything directly to do with it.Also, isn't it against Xisto's TOS to host illegal files? If not, it should be. Xisto can be held accounted for your ignorance.

Well, I am suporting yao but isn't it more simple that you just go to http://www.gimp.org/ and get gimp that is free and good. By the way I alredy got Photoshop 7 and 8 for fre from the net

Software piracy is illegal in all forms, and will not under any circumstances be tolerated here. It can only bring trouble to Trap 17, and we will obviously do anything within our power to avoid such an occurance - including banning members.spawn_syxx9, consider yourself warned, and don't let this happen again. Another incident may well end up with you being thrown out of Trap 17.I will be advising the root admin to thoroughly check your account for anything that is illegal (I do not have root access, so I can't do it personally).*Thread closed; poll deleted.