xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

GTA 6

what hows taht possible san andreas is liek what the 4th?

Yeah I'm wondering the same thing. If your going to post a question on these forums(English) please use a translator to translate what your trying to say into english so we can actually read it and understand what you are saying.

How is san andreas the forth????grand theft autogrand theft auto 2grand theft auto 3grand theft auto vice city (4)grand theft auto san andreas (5)so is`nt grand theft auto san andreas the 5th game in the series?And the next one is 6 :!: My guess is around mid 2006.. Just a thought.. :twisted:

I played GTA SA for a week solid. Its a very good game but beyond a week of play I really couldn't care for it.GTA6 will probably be out before the end of the year.

It looks like a really good game, but I don't have a PS2! I hope that it comes out for the PC soon. As for GTA 6, I have no idea when that is coming out, and it will probably be called GTA 4 or will have another name (like Vice City and San Andreas), not GTA 6 as they will have skipped two numbers!

At the rate rockstars going I'd have to say GTA:SA will be out for xbox in about 3 months, then GTA 6 will be in production, either end of this year or the beginning of next :D