xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

The most realistic game ever

i guess i'll have to choose from the simulation genre for "realistic" games..or did you mean realistic as in the graphics that look like the real world?The Sims is a realistic game as in gameplayand for the realistic graphics, i think i'll choose HL2 , with the very nice graphics and most excelent physics

Oh yeah. Did one of you guys ever seen screenshots of Need for Speed and Madden for Next-gen consoles? (ps3, xbox2, revolution) It almost looked like a real photo.

I think that Far Cry is the most realistic game I have every played. They graphics are incredible and the physics are also amazing! It cam out last year, but the graphics still rival those of Half-Life 2!

Most realistic :?: Uhm... like someont sayed before - it can be sims, it can be fifa, it can be hal life ... it cam be some game card :wink: In my opinion the most "realisitc" game is Half life 2 (physic and gravity)...

Guys i wonder whether u've ever seen Urban Terror (a mod for Q3)... Yeah yeah i know the engine is too old to give good raphics, but u have to see it!!! it's awesome :mrgreen: