xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Se?or Maniac

Hey Does Anyone Know Why I Can Not View On My Cpu

I ahve on board graphics. But whenever i try to view anything on my computer i can not display somethinglike it is registering tht the cabli is in the back of the computer. and i know it is not the monitor because it did not work with two monitors.

Hey. Maybe your computer just doesn't have the capacity to view it. Or it could just be a problem with the computer if it does have that capacity. What exactly are you trying to view?~Puppy :(

Either you are trying to view a network connections, or your main hard drive. I believe this could be coming from a piece of malicious coding, as I've had that happen before.Either that, or the network connection you have installed is not installed correctly. Please try reinstalling.

i haveanother cpu in my room. And it has on board graphics. but whenever i plug the monitor cable is plugged into it it recognizes that the cale is in but no display is seen. it is just black.

try 2 look up the BIOS.set 1st initial to AGP or PCI. change its IR.or try default seting as well.means u have to try any possibility w/o hdd connected, just to ensure the problem from PC or OS.