xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Dell Jukebox/ iPod

Check it out: A 20 GB iPod costs $300
A 20GB Dell DJ $237

More than a $50 difference!

Check it out! Stock on some other Dell stuff so you can SAVE LOTS! with the below coupons!:

OFFER VALID : Limited time offer beginning 1/27/05 8:00am CST and ending on 1/28/2005 5:59am CST.

ONLINE ONLY: Save $25 on select Electronics and Accessories orders of $250 and more (before tax and shipping) purchased from the Electronics and Accessories site! May not be combinable with dollars off, percentages off or select other promotions. Only one coupon may be applied per cart at checkout. Coupon code expires after first 2000 uses. Offers subject to change. View details in My Cart.

Enter coupon code at checkout to receive this offer.

COUPON CODE : 2NGKRZ7ZDV7Z4Z

ONLINE ONLY: Save $35 on select Electronics and Accessories orders of $325 and more (before tax and shipping) purchased from the Electronics and Accessories site! May not be combinable with dollars off, percentages off or select other promotions. Only one coupon may be applied per cart at checkout. Coupon code expires after first 2000 uses. Offers subject to change. View details in My Cart.

Enter coupon code at checkout to receive this offer.

COUPON CODE : 8DBVTGGH251S10

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
mike

Mike@PWEB.INFO
PWEB.info (COMMING SOON TO PWEB-- XTREEM COMPUTERS ) (CUSTOM DESIGNED COMPUTERS!)

Hmm...I tested out my friends new Dell Mp3 Jukebox...It looks much better than the IPods simple look and...I love how it can play AMV's very well.

O i dont have either

...It is also smaller...

the mini is nice but the dell and big ipod is about the same size

==
Mike
news.pweb.info

However when it comes to quality Apple > Dell. I have more confidence in my iPod lasting then a Dell Jukebox. Plus, I fairly sure the Jukebox would n't work with my Mac. ;)

Yes but, IpoD is quieter while playing...It is also smaller...

what do you mean by quieter? hmmm its not as loud as the dell? cause i love loud music....

1st of all DELL and APPLE are rip offs. Dell is an OEM company which buys parts from other companies and they just put the DELL logo on the mp3. Apple is HORRIBLE HORRIBLE--- THEY ARE WORSE THAN DELL---APPLE USED THE CHEAPEST PARTS ON THE IPOD---THE IPOD WILL NOT LAST MORE THAN 3 yrs BECAUSE APPLE PROGRAMED IT THAT WAY...NEVER TRUST APPLE...In FINE print at the bottom it says if u do not use ur apple i pod for 1 month then the battery will die out----Like i was saying---NO TO APPLE and NO TO DELL...Mp4's are out and they can play movies, games, music, internet and etc... THE NEXT BIG THING...P.S.--- Xtreem COMPUTERS is #1 ---(Quality Computers at Wholesale Price)----Way better than Dell all customized parts...A division of PWEB!!!-----WELL EVERY1 LOOK OUT FOR Xtreem Comps---The site is TEMPORARILY UNDER MAJOR MAJOR CONSTRUCTION---SAID to be up in 1-2 month period.[/i]

If any1 wants to buy gaming, business, home and office or education computers from Xtreem Comps please post on this forum and we will contact you... O yeah we are CUSTOM BUILDERS!!!PICK WHAT YOU WANT AND WE BUILD!!!(WHOLESALE PRICE)!!!

Freshflesh, two things: Before you go spouting off nonsense, get some evidence. Also, don't spam. This is a thread about Dell Jukeboxes/iPods -- not a place to advertise. Not only that, but you seem to be just a second account of pweb.*ahem*$200 for a 20GB MP3 player doesn't sound bad, but doesn't Creative sell a Zen MP3 player with 30-40GB for around the same price? As well, Apple recently lowered the price of their 4GB MP3 player. It leaves me wondering why they didn't lower the price of their other MP3 players.And DarthBob, how can you say that Apple is better than Dell when it comes to quality? They don't even make the same product besides their MP3 players.

but you seem to be just a second account of pweb.

I know Vishnu-- I work w/ Vishnu...I told him about this site

Mike--Vishnu -- 2 different people

--
Mike (NOT Vishnu)

but you seem to be just a second account of pweb.

I know Vishnu-- I work w/ Vishnu...I told him about this site

Mike--Vishnu -- 2 different people

--
Mike (NOT Vishnu)
I'll take your word for it... as long as your IPs aren't the same :wink: