xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

World Of Warcraft

WoW is a pretty good game and I tip my hat to Blizzard, but there are many little things that tick me off. One of those things is how you can actually walk right through people. When trying to duel, one of the most annoying strategies that people use is when they constantly walk through you. Or when your guild is raiding a town, everyone trys to flee and it would be nice if you could block them in.Another annoying thing is the lag in densly populated areas, especially during raids. I don't really blame Blizzard - thousands of people are playing afterall. But it would be nice if they could get faster servers...

I heard that it is way to addicting, but I play Warcraft 3 which isn't that addicting at all. Actually I think all MMORPG are way to addicting so you could probably find something else better to do. But that's just me.

I heard that it is way to addicting, but I play Warcraft 3 which isn't that addicting at all. Actually I think all MMORPG are way to addicting so you could probably find something else better to do. But that's just me.

yep, your right. MMORPG's are way to addicting. the problem is that once you start, you just can't give it up... :D

if you havnt ever played one, i don't recommend starting.

I allways wanted to play that game ... but i could not... i dont have so much money... There's some cracked (illegal i think) servers but that ones dont stay more than 6 months - after that usually they just stop...Becouse i love MMORPG ive chosed Lineage 2

i hav played wow open eu beta - it's great !!! y you can play wow on "freeshard" server . use google to find some one.but sometimes this server broke down ... you can't buy items ..... -.- -.- -.-buy the game if you want to play online! :wink:

I just went up to playing up yo warcraft 3. I don't think it is work playing monthly for one game, however, it has got some rave reviews.

It's a Number 1 is memory serves right, it looks the dogs bollocks, but I don't have time to play. Seriously I could see the week just vanishing!

MuSt keep lvling, kill kill kill, find this fuind that, oi god i love this =P best stuff I sit there for hours.. once for 46 hours =)!