xisto Community
annylei

A Question About File Uploading And... ...adding users to a database

When I edit the index.html file in the file manager and i go to my site, it just shows the "Welcome to Xisto!" page. Even if I add /index.html, it does the same thing. I also can't locate files that I upload.Also, I'm having trouble adding a user to a database. I went into phpMyAdmin, put in my SQL, but there's no user, which is very inconvienient.Any help please?

I'm having the same problem as your having. Would someone answer that queastion for me and for him. This uploading file is much more different then the one that i'm use 2. TY!

When I edit the index.html file in the file manager and i go to my site, it just shows the "Welcome to Xisto!" page. Even if I add /index.html, it does the same thing. I also can't locate files that I upload.
Also, I'm having trouble adding a user to a database. I went into phpMyAdmin, put in my SQL, but there's no user, which is very inconvienient.

Any help please?

Did you upload it into public_html? if you didn't then delete it and upload THERE.

If you did try adding "DirectoryIndex index.html" w/o quotes to .htaccess.

I can't really understand the other question...so er can't answer. Uh you go into "MySQL Databases" or w/e to make dbs and also below add users o_O phpMyadmin is for tables and stuff.