xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

My Horrible First

the darkness of it actually kinda gives off a sinister-ish effect XD i think it's pretty good, the texts are a bit hard to make out though, and i also agree with CodeFX, it needs a border :)

I really like it. I like what you have done to the dragon too. It's really impressive. I'm afraid though, that you didn't create it yourself though. If so, did you ask the author?Someone has put a real effort into it. It's just that i've seen the dragon in a D&D book somewhere, i'm sure. And the chances of meeting an artist of that scale in a forum are really slim. But i'm impressed either way.

Well of course, rarely do signature-artist make their own renders. instead they take a render from somewhere else and use it to their advantage, and it's perfectly legal.. I think..I would agree, a border and make the white text just a bit larger.7/10

Lol...I'm too nooby to make a dragon on the computer! And I don't have a scanner... bleh :) Lol, just search "dragon" on Google Image search, bam there you have it! Thanks for the input...and no, no one really uses their own renders (non-abstract 3D) in a sig, I asked someone on a different forum :)

and it's perfectly legal.. I think..

Even though i have no real information on that i do consider this as theft even though i do it myself at times. But the permission of the author _should_ be asked.

It can somewhat depend on the laws of your country too, though.