xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

FREEnukehosting

Admin, if you want to keep selling paid hosting accounts, then closing the free hosting is not a good idea. First of all, you lose your domain name. Or do you want to keep the name FREE nuke hosting for paid hosting?Secondly, I think most of the people who paid come from the free hosting. It is a very good advertising for the paid accounts. I think most of your traffic comes from clickherefree. That will disappear if you stop free hosting and it will take a long while to get some visitors from the search engines.So you might lose some money with free hosting, but you can think of it as an advertisement for the paid hosting. I know a lot of people who got paid hosting on this forum. Without the free hosting, they wouldn't have bought it.And for the other people: try to click on - you know what - and admin might see a change in his earnings and decide to keep the free hosting.

google ads on free websites will defintely pay for itself. but whatever, but the admin could have been smart and planed something out, get fnh popular with fre hsoting then alot of people with buy paid and then he gets rich. nothing is wrong with that though. but didnt the admin say that he got another server like a mnth ago? and obviously he ddint becuae he cant afford this one. so..

by law, the admin can not endorse clicking links to raise money, as this would be illegal. i.e, it would be illegal for admin to say "by clicking on the adds, you will help raise money to fund the free server." if he said this, he would be breaking the law.

why? lmao man just about every single webhost is breaking the law, lmao poor little teenagers trying to make successful webhosts but are really breaking the law. lmao those kdis dont know whats going to them. but how would that be breaking the law? i dont know if i believe that.

I think completely shutting down all the free accounts is kinda messed up. I mean, you should at least let the ones who already have their accounts keep going, but not allow anyone else to get free accounts.Just my two cents.

by law, the admin can not endorse clicking links to raise money, as this would be illegal.  i.e, it would be illegal for admin to say "by clicking on the adds, you will help raise money to fund the free server."  if he said this, he would be breaking the law.

In which country

Congrats to chelsea in beating man utd lastnight

It's maybe not illegal like for the law, but it is illegal for google. And google gets most of his money from adsense, that's why they have good click-fraud mechanisms. If they find out you did something like that, they just ban you from their network. And you lose all the money you had on that account.And yes, they are paying for every click, for webhosting it will be more than 0.50 $ for every click, I suppose(just a wild guess) as you aren't even allowed to talk about it. And certainly do not click on them a few times after each other and only click on the ones you really want to visit.