xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Trystim

Everquest 2 Are you looking forward to it?

I am a old school Everquest Player and I have been looking forward to playing the upcoming release of Everquest 2. The first MMORPG that will have voice overs and allow you to get to your maximum level by yourself if you so choose to go that route. If you haven't looked into the game at all check it out at the URL below it was voted and won Best game of the year at E3 and hasn't even been released yet that should say something in itself. :P:DEverquest 2

Its looking really good. Ive always wanted to get an mmorpg but the monthly cost is too much for me, as im tight :( but EQ2 looks worth buying. SW Galaxies is pretty awesome aswell. my friend has a whole town to his name on it :( they all seem fun, but both time and money consumming

Yeah I have to agree with ya. They are time and money consuming but if you seek entertainment it is basically the price of seeing 2 movies in a theatre a mth. Since you can dload movies if your willing to wait it works out at least for me. I got lucky and i am getting an invite to eq2 beta i just found out last night so i will get a mth or so of beta testing before it comes out to see if i am gonna wanna break down and pre-order it. I play star wars galaxies as well and I still linger in eq1. My dream job everyone tells me would probably be a games tester for some big gaming company and they are probably right lol.