xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
truvu17

Security Codes Help Please

Hey folks, for some reason, my security code doesnt show up anymore. Does anybody know why is that? It used to work fine. Now on the login block of php-nuke, all it has is nickname and password, the security code part is gone... Thanks in advance!!

You could download phpNuke once more, and upload the main page of it, the one with the security code. Or perhaps it was turned off, I'm not that familiar with phpNuke, just any php based bundles.

There's a glitch in PHP Nuke 7.4, that causes users to experience difficulties with the security code thing...otherwise its a configuration problem or GD library problem...I suggest you visit http://www.karakas-online.de/ or https://www.phpnuke.org/ for help...

but the php installed on our webspace is actually php-nuke 6.4 (or 6.8 or something)... itll be nice to upgrade to new 7.4 (free version), but i dunno... actually the security code works again... for some reason it was crap yesterday and it wasn't there... hope everything is okay with server...

Oh, then its most probably 6.8...Php-Nuke 7.4 isn't free but I have it on my computer, the full version, and I can't get it to work on my site anyway...Many problems, but my friend can get it to work just fine...I hate PHP Nuke 7.4...

I think you should check out the website again... 7.5 is out and you gotta pay for that baby... but 7.4 is released for free to the public... Not sure if 7.5 is better than 6.8 or not, but I really want to get my hands on it and screw around with it one day... just to see how it is... If 7.4 is better though, I hope admin is going to upgrade system to have default installation of 7.4.